THANK YOU District 14!!
I am honored to continue to represent you!
IMPORTANT Information for Homeowners whose City Tax Liens were Purchased at the Annual Tax Sale.
If you or someone you know had a tax bill, water bill, or other City citation that resulted in their tax lien being sold at the City’s May 16 tax sale, CLICK HERE for important information on how to proceed.
Interested to know more about where Mary Pat stands on the latest issues?
- Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors
- City Council Candidates Forum: “Leadership for Improving Transportation”
- Laborers' International Union of North America
- Maryland League of Conservation Voters: Environmental Issues
- Maryland Working Families
- Metropolitan Baltimore Council AFL-CIO Unions
- AFT-Maryland, the Baltimore Teachers Union, and the City Union of Baltimore
- The Baltimore Sun
- Tubman City News
- Hampden Community Council
- Emerging Leaders
MUCH THANKS to these Official Endorsers of Mary Pat:
Thanks to so many of you for the wonderful kickoff to my 2016 re-election campaign! So much work ahead together in living-up to One Baltimore’s resolve to make Baltimore the land of opportunity to which we aspire for all residents, especially the children.
As you navigate through our site, we will highlight information important to the 14th District and to Baltimore City as a whole. We also hope to hear from you about ideas to improve our district and the City - and with requests for help regarding neighborhood issues.
If you want to stay in touch with the district, sign up for our E-newsletters at the top of the page. You will be informed regularly on district 14 issues and needs.
Mary Pat Clarke
Rick Seltzer on March 2, 2016
Luke Broadwater on February 5, 2016